Monday, August 20, 2007

My New Job

I applied for a job on a whim, and lo and behold I was hired. I will be taking pictures of newborn babies at the hospital downtown a few mornings a week. I think it will be fun, and maybe help me to save up for another vacation. I'm certain it will be more pleasant than the paper route I did last year. My first day of training is Friday, so hopefully I get to posting the details over the weekend.

I have a very busy and fun week planned. Richard and the guys are going salmon fishing in the ocean for a week, so it is going to be a total girls week. Mom is coming to stay with me and its going to be crafty and girly all week. I am trying to talk Val into borrowing Tiffany's karaoke again. We has such a blast with it at her Birthday late-over. (another time I was having too much fun to take a picture) Maybe some chick flicks, any suggestions? Me, Val and Tiff are going to the Josh Groban concert tomorrow. Sooooo, Excited!!!


8 comments:

Rochelleht said...

Oh, how fun! I'm sure Katri will be jealous ;-)

What a GREAT job!!! That sounds so fun!

Hope you're planning a fun trip to PEI! I think we should go.

katri said...

How awesome!! Have a wonderful time. Give your mom and sisters a big "howdy" for me.

(oh yeah, and Josh! :)

katri said...

I forgot to add how totally cool your new job sounds! You will be so wonderful and you get to see all the new babies. What fun!

Laura said...

Julie- Sounds like you guys have been having SO much fun this summer! That is SO great! Your new job sounds like fun! Have a great time at the concert!

Katrina said...

Wow, a new job! You always make me feel so lazy! ;) Have a great time with your mom and sisters! Tell them all that I said hi!

Michelle said...

Your job sounds way cool!

Enjoy your concert. Sitting here greem with envy.

Megan said...

I'm totally jealous. I want a sister to go to a concert with. It sounds like so much fun. Have a great time. Have fun with your new job.

Tip Junkie said...

What fun! Congrats on your new job. Taking pics of babies - a true delight.