Saturday, August 4, 2007

Four Favorites

I can't sleep tonight, which is good for my blog because I never seem to have time to do fun little ditties like this. So here we go . . .

Four Jobs I've had:
Farm Labor, Potato Harvest (I did this four year in a row, 5 weeks in the fall, all through high school and didn't work the rest of the year) CRAZY, in a sick way.

Nanny in Pacific Palisades California. One 3 year old boy whose mother didn't work and they had a maid. This was the summer before college and when I met Richard.
Travel Agent, thought I would love it. Ended up hating it, as I did all jobs except the best job of "mom."
Loan Processor for Trans coastal Mortgage

Four Movies I watch over and over:


Pride and Prejudice
Princess Bride
Far and Away
The Notebook


Four Places I have Lived:
Fairfield, Montana
Blackfoot, Idaho
Denver, Colorado
Fort Worth, Texas

Four TV shows I watch:


Lost
So You Think You can Dance
Desperate Housewives
The Office

Four Places I've been on Vacation:

Yellowstone National Park, the family vacation, almost every year
Los Angeles, my first real vacation, age 16, Disneyland, Universal Studios, and my first real Broadway play "Phantom."
Lake Tahoe, Valentine's weekend, ski getaway with hubby
England, what more can I say, this was my dream vacation.

Four Favorite Foods:
Soup
Sandwiches

Cookies

Diet Coke (is this technically a food)




Four Websites I visit:



Four Places I'd Rather be right now:
Asleep
Fort Worth at a girls night
At the spa getting a massage, my back is killing me!
At a sleepover at Chatsworth house with my BFF what's her face.

2 comments:

Rochelleht said...

BFF What's her name! HA HA HA!! Laughing out Loud!!!

MISS YOU!!!

Michelle said...

That was so much fun to read! You do great work when you can't sleep! JK!