Friday, August 24, 2007

Babies


Newborn Baby Rhett

It's babies all over the place around here, between baby Deakan and Val's soon to be baby (Tessa?) and my new job at the hospital. I thought I'd share this Celebrity baby name match I whipped up for a baby shower tomorrow. Answers posted in the comments.

Match the Celebrities with their baby's names.

Celebs

A-Courtney Cox
B-Cher
C-Nicholas Cage
D-Erykah Badu
E-Tony Braxton
F-Richard Gere
G-Teri Hatcher
H-Kate Hudson
I-Helen Hunt
J-Gweneth Paltrow
K-Brangelina
L-Sylvester Stalone
M-Demi Moore
N-Jamie Oliver (chef)
O-Kelly Ripa

Babies
1-Seven Sirius
2-Emerson Rose
3-Elijah Blue
4-Shiloh
5-Ryder Russell
6-Coco Riley
7-Moses
8-Rumer Glenn
9-Poppy Honey
10-Sage Moonblood
11-Kal-el
12-Homer James Jigme
13-Joaquin
14-Denim Cole
15-Makena'lei Gordon

Bonus: Which 37-year-old actor just announced that he and his wife are expecting their 5th child. This “Batman” star married a schoolteacher in 1997. Their four other children are Lily 7, Chip 6, Charlie 4, and Finlay 16 months.

8 comments:

Julie said...

A-Courtney Cox 6.Coco Riley
B-Cher 3.Elijah Blue
C-Nicholas Cage 11.Kal-el
D-Erykah Badu 1.Seven Sirius
E-Tony Braxton 14.Denim Cole
F-Richard Gere 12.Homer James Jigme
G-Teri Hatcher 2.Emerson Rose
H-Kate Hudson 5.Ryder Russell
I-Helen Hunt 15.Makena'lei Gordon
J-Gweneth Paltrow 7.Moses
K-Brangelina 4.Shiloh
L-Sy Stalone 10.Sage Moonblood
M-Demi Moore 8.Rumer Glenn
N-Jamie Oliver (chef) 9.Honey Poppy
O-Kelly Ripa 13.Joaquin
Bonus:Chris O'Donnell

Laura said...

I knew about seven- that's pretty fun, Julie!

Rochelleht said...

Is it Chris O'Donnell?

Rochelleht said...

Duh, I see the bonus is in the comment.

Ok, yea me. ;-)

Katrina said...

I got the bonus, that's about it! Cute, game!

Megan said...

What a fun game Julie. You are so clever. I wish I had a baby shower to plan so I could bring this game.

katri said...

Julie, you are adorable! Some of them I actually like... some of them are tragic!

Michelle said...

Well I got Courtney Cox, Nicholas Cage, Gweneth Paltrow and Kelly Ripa right. That's about it. Didn't know that about Chris O'Donnell.

Very fun game! You are so cute!