Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hazel's Baby Shower

Last Thursday we had a baby shower for little Hazel. It really was so much fun. Richard decided to expedite his painting project and painted my whole kitchen, dining and living rooms while I was at book club on Tuesday night. It is a really warm gold.

I had a lot of fun putting together a name that tune game in which all the titles had the word "baby" in them. I used napster to get all the songs, and only had to play one second of each song, one point of title and one point for artist. Poor Mikelle didn't win a prize try as she might.

9 comments:

Rochelleht said...

I love the color. It really is warm. How great of Richard! Yea for Hazel! I miss you guys so much! She is such a big girl. Hope you guys had fun.

It's so weird when you talk about your bookclub and Mavens. We miss you at ours so much! We had a great bookclub on Saturday. But it isn't the same without Julie...

Laura said...

I love that paint color AND the fact that Richard did it all! Way to go man!

Shimber's little baby is sure cute! I wish she had a blog so we could keep up with her and her little women!

Laura said...

PS you look GREAT Julie!

Michelle said...

I love the color! Way to go Richard. What a great man to paint it all for you.

Sound like a fun baby shower and fun game. Hazel is SO cute. SHimber sure looks good. Doesn't even look like she had a baby.

Julie you are beautiful as always.

katri said...

What a lovely picture.

I miss you tons and tons.

You home is beautiful.

Becca said...

Julie-You do look amazing???!!!!! I loved reading your blog-I needed to catch up on you!! Hey-I get a little credit for the certain dry Mavens tip!!!

Megan said...

The color looks great. Julie you look great as well. I love when husbands do projects quickly. Tell Simber hi. Her baby looks so sweet.

Megan said...

Julie I tagged you. Go to my blog and check it out. Don't feel like you have to do it. Only if you want to .

Shimber said...

Thanks, Julie, for such a great night! I really did feel loved. Nice to see comments from everyone - I miss you all tons!