Sunday, September 23, 2007



My birthday outing with my sisters was really fun. We went to the Cheesecake Factory and I had the crazy carrot cake cheesecake. Then we just shopped and goofed around. Deakan was so adorable at the baby gap, I just had to get a picture. The funniest thing was that we parked at Dillards on one side of the mall and ended up at the Cheesecake Factory after the mall closed. We couldn't cut through the mall and we had to hike all the way around the whole mall parking lot in the dark. Val is "heavily burdened" and at one point I didn't think she was going to make it. The second funniest thing is that we decided to stop by Albertson's because their cereal was $1 a box. So we had like 50 boxes of cereal in the van afterward. We are such MOMS! Party on.

7 comments:

Rochelleht said...

Ah, how cute!! I thought of you throughout Saturday. Especially at bookclub. Katri and I remarked how much we miss you. I hope it was a great day and that my package arrived in time!

LOVE you!!!

ranell said...

Happy birthday girl! I love the cheesecake factory.

Poor Val, that's a long walk around the mall.

Sounds like your day was a fun one. Happy Birthday!

Shimber said...

Happy Birthday! (yeah, I know I'm late...) I'm sure it was a fantabulous day. I'm glad you got some fun girl time in!

Tip Junkie said...

He is a cutie pie!! Rock on, Party Mom!! Happy Birthday.

Mikelle said...

Ha Ha, that was pretty funny watching vally try to waddle clear around the mall!

Katrina said...

I'm glad you had fun with your sisters! Yea! Happy Birthday!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Julie. I love the Cheesecake Factory! It is so yummy!