Monday, September 10, 2007

Landen Goes To Preschool


Landen was so excited to experience preschool this year. I taught out of our home last year, so this was his first time at "real school." Of course he loves it and can't wait to go back. Rhett really wanted to go as well, but we have been enjoying our few mornings a week together. Last Thursday morning I bought the final supplies for a project I have been thinking about for at least 6 months. I can't wait to get it done and show y'all. Maybe during preschool this week?

Here is Landen and Ms. Kathy

5 comments:

Katrina said...

Aww, what a sweetheart! I'm glad your getting some one-on-one time with Rhett!

Michelle said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten. Already in Preschool!? Boy does time fly. Enjoy your time with Rhett!

Shimber said...

He looks SO pleased and excited!!

Megan said...

They are so cute. I can't believe how fast these kids grow up.

Laura said...

Julie- your boys are SO handsome! WOW! You have some major chic magnets!