Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day


We were all excited for the first day of school. Rhett packed up and walked over to school with the rest of us and after they were all settled in class, we walked home and he felt complete. He started pre-school this week and really loves it. I can't believe I am to the point where I have a few hours a week sans kids. I really need it. You can check out Rhett's first day on Nicole's Website. Poor fourth kid, I forgot to take his picture, I was just so excited to get to the mall. All is going well.

On a sad note. My best friend Lisa lost her mom this past weekend. We will be at the funeral this Saturday, sending love to the Perkes family. Life is just so fragile. Call someone you love today.

2 comments:

Laura said...

So true about the 4th kid thing- I have the 3rd one and hardly any pictures and a few min of video and she is 7 months! AHHH! Hopefully they forgive us!!

Michelle said...

They are all getting so big and so cute!! Lucky you to have a few hours to yourself! How will that be like??