Monday, July 2, 2007

Cub Scout Day Camp









So, crazy week. I can't believe how little time I have had for computer fun. But I will say, I got a lot more tan and exercise in without it.
Wed. and Thurs. were full days at camp and hovering at about 100 degrees. We had a blast with the water bottle rockets. I really want to make a few of the launchers for our own family. The boys qualified in BB gun and bow and arrows both days. On day two they had to pass an obstacle course to become pony express riders. It was so clever. At one point they had to ride through a hail storm, which was me pelting them with soaked splash balls. I was so stiff the next day it was pitiful. I think we need to work more water fights into the summer schedule.

Thanks to the girls who watched my littles while I took my biggs to day camp. I know it was a special sacrifice for the out of town guests.

0 comments: