Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Let's Organize!


Laurie's fab closet post inspired me to tackle a project that has been simmering since I moved into this house a year ago. My crazy, awful desk, which is in the kitchen and slightly visible from the front door. We had guests at our home over Memorial Day weekend, and Richard made a subtle jab about the state of my desk once every 52 minutes the entire time they were here. Now it is a little "joke" between us. Well not anymore! Alas, unprofessional blogger that I am, I failed to take a before shot. It't probably best not to let the public see what it looked like before. Someone was sure to turn me for the show "Clean Sweep."

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Well it looks great now and that's all that matters!! Good for you. I should take a stab at our computer desk in our kitchen. Hmm, perhaps after girls camp.

Rochelleht said...

That desk is ADORABLE!!! How cute! Good job!!!

katri said...

good for you!

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome desk! I've been working on clearing up all the little "piles" of stuff around the house and just finished my last one this morning. It feels so rewarding and clean doesn't it. Great Job!