Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My New Pet Project


I am so excited about this wonderful Children's Book Company I have discovered. It is Usborn Books at Home. I am so in love with their books, I have become a consultant. It's two of my favorite things, books and my kids!


Richard was quick to point out my less than stellar success as both an Avon and Pampered Chef rep., but once I convinced him how excited I am to share these books, he became his usual supportive self. In true Richard style, he made sure I ordered the biggest and best start up kit they offered.


So . . . go check out my new website at http://www.juliesbooks.com/


My featured, favorite product of the day is the multiplication wrap ups. These are way cooler than boring old flash cards. It's like a game, you can race your kids, or as a whole family all while learning the multiplication facts. It is self correcting, and a little bit addictive.




3 comments:

aurora said...

Best Wishes on your new venture!

If you absolutely LOVE it, then you will do great! And it sounds like you do. Have fun with it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I need to order the large "I Spy Book". I'm not sure what it's called but it's the big one that has lots of things to find. Do you know what I'm talking about? I want to get it for Dylan to use at church.

Lisa said...

Hey Jules, I have used the math wrap up games with my students for the last 10 years. I love them, the kids love them. It was fun to see them on your blog. I should have known it would be something you would find and love to do!! Kind of like reading the dictionary for fun when you were a kid.

LOL,
Lisa