Monday, January 7, 2008

Meyer Family Top Ten of 2007


10.Rhett turns two and develops a love for cars


9.Landen starts preschool and has his first crush.
8. Richard becomes the Automotive Sales Manager at the Idaho Statesman.
7. Julie starts working at the hospital as a baby photographer.

6.The family has a blast camping a few times this summer.


5. Richard gets a new motorcycle.




4. Ryker earns his bear in scouts. (this picture is of him as a wolf, but you get the idea.)




3. Julie goes to England with her girlfriends.
2.Two new baby cousins, Deakan in June . . . .

and Kensley in December!


1. Braxton is baptized this November.

7 comments:

katri said...

what a very happy year!

Gosh, I miss you a lot!

Mikelle said...

So creative of you, not that I'm surprised. Who is Landon's crush?

Megan said...

What a year! It is amazing how big your kids are getting. They are so adorable. I love the motorcycle!!

Rochelleht said...

Is it just my computer, or are the pictures overlapping? I can't see us in London! ;-(

What a fun year! Wish you could have spent it in Texas, but I'm so blessed that I got to spend a small part of it with you. Love ya!

aurora said...

Your kids are so big and cute! Wow!

Sounds like a fab year to me!

Here's to a great 2008. :)

Laura said...

Your boys are SO handsome!!! What a great year!!

Katrina said...

How fun! But where are your "worsts"? ;) I guess I'm the only one who likes to air dirty laundry. Oops.