Monday, December 10, 2007

True Confessions . . .




I have an addiction problem. No sooner had I given up my Diet Coke habit, than my new addiction began to rear its ugly head. Yes, its a kid's computer game. I love U.B. Funkeys. I spend way to much time trying to get trophies and earning coin to decorate my pad. This new obsession combined with my inability to stay up late (due to the lack of caffeine-see Richard's blog for a handy solution to this) has really damaged my blogging productivity.




I share this with you not only for your support in overcoming my new habit, but if you need a great gift for kids age 5-16 the UB Funkey starter set is under $20 at Walmart. The add on funkeys are $5. Sadly we have all the common, available funkeys. If you know how to get your hands on a Glub, Sprout, or Wasabi before Christmas, please contact me immediately.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

We are getting this for Korbin for Christmas. It does look fun and I can't wait to get started on it. Although with the play station and wii, I don't think I need any more addictions.

Rochelleht said...

How funny. I'll stick to the caffeine. :-) I won't/can't give it up. At least the only time I spend is the countless trips to QT a week. Do you hook these up to your own computer like Webkins? I'm such a mean mom, I don't want my kids to get into them yet, because I don't want them on my computer.

I soooo missed you at Katri's Sat. I love ya!!

Megan said...

These look like a ton of fun. I will have to check it out. However, I hate Derek being on my computer.

Lisa said...

Remeber a long time ago when your mom and I used to play Dr. Mario NONSTOP? I didn't feel much support from you about this addiction we had. In fact, I don't think you were appreciative at all. So now I hope you can understand the pain we went through when nobody, including you, would support us through our addictions and withdrawals. I will try to be as supportive as I can, but don't count on it!!!!

Love ya tons!!!

Julie said...

Yep, you plug it into your computer via usb. I hate my kids on my computer as well, but I'd rather have them playing this than clogging up my computer with internet downloads.

Lisa, I am a much more supportive person now than I was as a teen. I'd be right there with you now, bring on the ancient Nintendo.