Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Eclectic Taste






Richard and I had such a fun time at the Evanescence concert tonight. The Statesman has a suite at the Quest Arena which makes it double fun to go to events. The lead singer really has an amazing voice, so powerful live, and she is an excellent pianist as well. Sick Puppies opened for them and they were real crowd pleasers. Afterwards I was thinking about all the types of music I enjoy and I enjoy such a diverse range of styles, I may be the most eclectic music lover I can think of. Here are some CD's I own:








Christian Contemporary




Classical




Lyrical Rock






Pop Rock






Country









New Age







Adult Contemporary or whatever category Joshie belongs










Retro/Disco whatever







Instrumental

I also like songs by U2, Nickleback, One Republic, The Killers, and Coldplay. Ah yes, and my American Idol





4 comments:

Rochelleht said...

I agree. You are the most eclectic music lover out there. Or at least that I know. I never knew what you would be listening to on the radio. That's why you're a great friend and everyone loves you! You appreciate a little bit of everything!

Michelle said...

I'm right with you on alot of those. Not so much the country, but I do love abba. I have that cd too. Oh and I'm not a big fan of 80's. I can take it for a bit. Blake loves it so I put up with it.

ranell said...

I am so jealous you went to Evenescence. That would have been a fun concert. I knew they were coming but the timing was bad. But we did make it to Cold Play when they were here about 5 years ago. That was lots of fun.

Our music tastes are pretty close, though I am not much of a country fan anymore. Pre-marriage I was but my hubby hates it so I gave it up.

aurora said...

What a fun post! I agree that you have an eclectic taste. Who likes just vanilla anyway??
I'll have to do this post too. Yes, I steal blog ideas, sorry. ;-)