Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Gardening?

One of the things that I loved about England was the beautiful gardens. I was so inspired that I thought I'd give it a go. Now, I am not a gardener, so I have been starting small. I planted two big pots on my front doorstep with a variety of fun stuff, English ivy included. I planted some little pretties in my front flower bed and planted one tea rose and one lilac in my side yard. It helps that the HOA does all the mowing, edging, fertilizing and watering. I just concentrate on babying my flowers. Yes, baby steps.

2 comments:

Rochelleht said...

I can't imagine having someone who does that work for me!!! Mine is so long because of the rain and it hasn't dried out, so it's just getting longer. It's sort of killing me. I have to think about how pretty all the flowers will be when this tsunami-like weather is over!

katri said...

good for you! I love doing the little pretties part... mowing and edging, not so much. :)