Friday, March 13, 2009

I finally got Cabinet Pulls!



For the first time in my married life, I finally have cabinet pulls! Thanks to my dad for putting them up. They really dress up those builder-basic cabinets. I really want to paint the cabinets a nice ivory, with maybe a stain or glaze over them. Richard is so against the idea, that it is most likely not to happen. With our house value in the dumper, the probability is that we will grow old and gray in this house. So maybe he will soften with time.

4 comments:

Laura said...

That looks so GREAT! I am sure you are thrilled! I need to do the same- still trying to decide what kind! SO many options! It looks so clean in there ;)

The Coe's said...

Those look good, I've been wanting to add handles to mine too, but Tell Richard I stained my cabinets and I get SOOO many compliments!

Michelle said...

Those look great! Your right, it does dress up the cabinets. And I think an ivory stain would look great, especially with those new cabinet pulls.

Busy Lady said...

That really dresses the cabinets up, I love it! You are so creative!!