Monday, October 27, 2008

Quirky Tag

I hope I can do this tag before I have to do some real life stuff. It's supposed to be 6 quirky things about me, I'll see how far I can get. Here goes.


1. I am addicted to Masterpiece Theatre. I know, "geek alert" I record it every week. I adore DVR.


2. I wash my dishtowels/rags with bleach separate from any of the other laundry. That is the only household chore I am particular about.



3. I never, ever read jacket covers and I hate it when someone tells me too much about a book or a movie before I read/see it.






4. I have a passionate dislike for Hooters and won't even let my husband go through the drive through to get wings. He can't even buy Hooters brand frozen wings. I am that serious.


5. I look at my food carefully and watch my fork the whole way from plate to mouth.



6. I have never had acrylic nails. I think they look nice, I just can't. It would be like my fingers couldn't breath or something, and I'd be trapped cause I couldn't get them off.

5 comments:

Blake said...

I love #6. Trapped huh?? Too funny. I never knew that about you. I'm the same with #2. And there is nothing wrong with Masterpiece Theatre.

Laura said...

That is some good info that I did not know... except the book thing, that I did know about you!

Busy Lady said...

I love those quirks! Yes, the nails are too suffocating, I don't blame you. I guess I need to tune in to Masterpiece Theatre and see what it is all about...

Melanie said...

Sister Meyers!!! Its Melanie Bonnett!! I can't believe I found you on here. Your boys are sooooo big now! Well I'm married, have 2 girls, and We are living in Logan, UT finishing school. Mom and Dad just moved from Ft. Worth to Maryland for another job opportunity. Amber is married now too and expecting her first child! I guess we need to catch up some more. Talk to you later!

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I knew there was more to you than meets the eye. I had fake nail for the longest time, had kids and then one day decided to put them back on, I was dying, I felt claustriphobic and could not get them off fast enough.
So can I still ge those USbourne math thingy buy 4 get the 5th free or do I have to live there to get that deal?